Cernit Opaline is a line of clay that is half-translucent. Thanks to the light transparency of the Cernit Opaline, your creations have a ceramic-like finish, semi-translucent!
- Flexible, very strong and durable making it the perfect choice for advanced techniques like caning, mokume gane and mica shift.
- Best brand for mica shift due to the high concentration of mica particles.
- Stays soft until baked – Does not air dry. Remains soft until it is baked in your home oven.
- Extra clay can be stored and reused - won't dry out!
- Great for a variety of projects such as: jewelry, DIY home décor, mixed media and more!
- Safe and non-toxic!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.