Cernit Translucent Polymer Clay is one of the most transparent on the market. Its texture is remarkably soft and malleable, making it easy to work with. However, if it is very recently produced, it may need to be leached a bit before it can be used properly.
- Flexible, very strong and durable making it the perfect choice for advanced techniques like caning, mokume gane and mica shift.
- Best brand for mica shift due to the high concentration of mica particles.
- Stays soft until baked – Does not air dry. Remains soft until it is baked in your home oven.
- Extra clay can be stored and reused - won't dry out!
- Great for a variety of projects such as: jewelry, DIY home décor, mixed media and more!
- Safe and non-toxic!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.